- The level of fuel on board vehicle can be viewed during live tracking.
- When refueling takes place, the amount of litres of fuel taken on board and the location where the refueling occurred, is reflected in the daily report.
- Reports on fuel usage between selected dates can be generated and automatically calculates litres/km and km/litre.
- Monthly reports showing total fuel usage and total fuel currently available in all vehicles can be drawn instantly.
- The information can also be utilised to determine litres per hour for generators and earth moving machines.
- In addition, the installed area calculation feature makes it possible to determine litres per Ha (for agricultural applications).
Please note that these are only a few of the many many reports that our desktop software can offer.